Monday, November 15, 2010

Already growing so fast!

Here are a few snaps from the past week or so...he's already growing so fast! I feel like every morning his face looks a little different. He's growing fabulously - 9lbs even at his checkup this past Friday! Clearly he's gobbling his food pretty well!

Gramma Sue came last week to help out....he LOVED the snuggle-time!



Token shot of me...I'm like, okay, there are a lot of pictures of Levi, Levi and Daddy...but where's Mommy???? So here I am.




He LOVES playtime with Daddy! Matt always manages to captivate him!




That's about all for now. I will write more profound thoughts at a later time! Too pooped right now!!!

4 comments:

CA Mommy said...

love, love, love the pictures. I was wondering when I would see one of you with your precious baby..and grandma sue looks like she is in heaven. Levi is so sweet and dear, he is one of the edible ones!! and he is growing up right before our eyes. love you all.

Ellen said...

Love the pictures, Jenny! You look beautiful, and Levi is adorable!!

une autre mère said...

Oh he is so adorable!! What a precious gift. Hope you're managing to get some sleep every now and then!!

Unknown said...

Jennie and Matt
Levi is absolutely precious...enjoy every single blessed moment with him. We are so happy for both of you. Love to you both

Zack and Kerrie