Friday, August 29, 2008

Bringin' home the bacon

We FINALLY found out today that Matt is officially hired for his job!!!!! It's so nice that the job he's so diligently done for the past year he can actually keep. :D We're so, so thankful. We fully recognize that everything we have belongs to God and He has the authority to give and take...we're humbled to be on the receiving end right now.

I'm officially enrolled in a basic statistics class through Davenport University; it begins October 29th and ends December 21st. Seven weeks to cram a semester's worth of statistics into my brain. Oh dear. I'd RATHER write a thesis using fifty literature sources in APA format than take stats. So I bought "The Complete Idiot's Guide to Statistics" to prepare myself. Arghhh!!!!

We're taking off for the "farm" this weekend to spend time with my fun family. We'll play outside and eat ourselves into oblivion, which is exactly what the farm is all about. Fun pictures to follow! Have a fabulous holiday weekend if you have it off!

No comments: